Benefit from our experience
as kubernetes certified service provider
We offer comprehensive training and workshops for decision makers, beginners and professionals for Kubernetes, Cloud, CI and infrastructure.
- Our trainings are proven in practice. We train what we use ourselves in our company.
- Your requirements and the solution of your challenges have the highest priority with us.
- We are also happy to create tailor-made training courses and workshops based on your requirements.
Please contact us.
Our training offer
Hands-On Kubernetes Workshop
A perfect intoduction in the kubernetes-universe
Learn with us how and why Kubernetes has taken the Cloud landscape by storm. Together we explore the cloud landscape – from container orchestration and microservices to continuous integration and deployment. We’ll show you the pros & cons and best practices in using Kubernetes to help you to get started.
In the second part, you’ll see how it’s put into practice. Learn with us how easy it can be to install a Kubernetes cluster on bare metakl or in the cloud. Using a simple example, you will learn how to deploy a Web application in Kubernetes. The Kubernetes package manager helmet makes it easy to install complex applications. We will show you how to structure microservice applications using GitLab. We will also give you an overview of how GitLab CI/CD can be used to automatically roll out applications in a Kubernetes cluster.
- Get to know application containers and microservice architectures with their advantages and challenges
- Understand the background that led to the creation and functioning of Kubernetes
- Experience the increase in productivity that Kubernetes brings, especially in combination with GitLabs CI/CD processes
- Create a Kubernetes cluster in the teutoStack public cloud
- Structure an example application
- Setting up an application by helmet
- Structure the sample application as microservices
- Deploy the Microservices from the GitLab (CI/ CD)
- Software- and IT-Infrastructure-Architects
- First experiences with Docker and kubernetes
- You know how to use a UNIX shell
- Git is familiar to you
- Laptop for practical application of the training contents
After this training you will have a well-founded know-how about the mentioned contents and will be able to manage, orchestrate and provide application containers. At the end of the training you will receive a certificate of participation.
Our trainers are certified by Cloud Native Computing Foundation as Certified Cubernet Administrator.
09.30 – 17.00 o`clock
Early Bird – 350,00€ + VAT / person
Regulär – 500,00€ + VAT. / person
Early Bird tickets are available until 2 weeks before the date.
All prices include hot and cold drinks as well as Pizza.
Bielefeld – January 28, 2019 November 14, 2019, September 12, 2019, May 28, 2019, April 11, 2019 ,
Date and price for inhouse-training on request
Register now: Hands-On Kubernetes Workshop
Workshops for DevOPs & Administrators
Installation and operation
Our tailor-made workshops for DevOPs and administrators usually take place in-house in your company directly by our Cloud Engineers.
The desired goals of the workshop will be agreed with you in advance. This allows us to respond individually to your requirements.
Hands-On OpenStack Workshop
Do it yourself
One of our most popular in-house workshops is our multi-day OpenStack Hands-On workshop, where one of our cloud engineers installs an OpenStack cloud together with your employees on your own hardware.
The installation introduces your employees to the setup and operation of OpenStack. The final day offers the opportunity to respond to company-specific configurations and wishes.
Training for decision makers and users
Your perfect introduction to the OpenStack world
The training “OpenStack – A practical introduction for users” is aimed at users and decision makers in companies and serves to get to know OpenStack from a user perspective.
The training is held in a small group of max. 6 persons. During the one-day training, the participants are taught the basic idea of “Cloud Computing”.
In addition to actual use cases, the origins, pros and cons as well as the most frequently used components of OpenStack are explained. In the training, participants learn how to use OpenStack by creating a cloud based web application on their own.
Finally, we will give first insights into further topics such as orchestration, autoscaling and deployment with different technologies.
- OpenStack installation with Ceph as block storage
- Configurationsmanagement & deployment with Ansible
- Kubernetes Security Workshop